School Improvement Priorities 2020-21
Quality of Education
- % of pupils attaining the ARE in Key Stage 1 and 2 is stable or better compared with Academic Year 19/20
- Maintain the % of children making the expected rate of progress (or higher) in Writing.
- Maintain the % of children making the expected rate of progress (or higher) in reading.
- GLD is at a level which is broadly in line with the national figure.
- SEND pupils maintain progress and achieve broadly in line with SEND pupils nationally.
- Most SEND/SEMH pupils are settled into school routines by the end of Autumn Term 1.
- Continue to map Curriculum - Ofsted Framework 3I’s
- Mapping the curriculum to ensure coverage, progression and explicit endpoints.
- Provision is in place for blended learning in case of further lockdown .
- Use catch-up premium to support pupils who are significantly behind in their learning.
- Deliver whole school recovery curriculum
- Vulnerable pupils are catered for
- Promote long term fitness and wellbeing for children and staff
- Revalidate Eco and Artsmark awards
Behaviour and Attitudes
- Behaviour is good.
- Revalidate Positive and Peaceful Places (Anti-Bullying Award)
- Maintain a level of attendance which is above the national figure